Painting Tips & Tricks
- Rain, rain go away! High humidity will slow down drying time and multiply dripping. So if it is a hot humid day or simply rainy, consider painting another day.
- A job is only as good as the prep. Look for cracked or peeling paint to sand or scrape. Then prime the walls before painting to ensure a quality paint job.
- Select the proper tools. Don’t skimp on paint brushes or rollers. Be sure to buy the right tools for the job, such as the proper nap on your rollers.
- Box your Paint. If your job requires multiple gallons, dump them all into a large container, then mix throughly.
- Cut in first. Then roll the wall color from top to bottom. Keep your pressure on your roller even to get a consistent finish.
Now get painting…nothing transforms a room more quickly.