What if you never had to worry about making a color mistake again?
That was the problem I set out to solve when I created the Confident Color System. Hi, I’m JoAnne Lenart-Weary, a forty plus year veteran of the design and staging industry. In 2006, I had been teaching design and staging professionals for 10 years. My alumni kept asking for a systematic approach to color selection.
A year plus later which involved major collaboration with other talented people and mountains of research, the Confident Color System was born. The course is always evolving to reflect changes in the design industry, trends, and best practices.
What makes it unique?
- How to avoid the most frequent color mistake
- Color is more than paint…and we address that
- Interactive exercises including mood boards and more
- Alpha-numeric coding system
- Understand Hue Bias & Saturation Savviness
- What goes with what
- Where does it Go
- The Confident Consultation
- How to turn Color into Cash
Peek inside the 5 Minute Color Lesson by clicking the photo. Enjoy a few more “freebies” further down the page.