If you are in business, you have to get noticed to gain clients. When I began my business 40+ years ago, getting noticed was a bit more difficult. I had to spend a great deal of money on advertising. In today’s world, you have so much at your fingertips that can get you noticed. Let’s talk about 5 ways to stand out in the crowd.
- Consistent social media posts that never sell…but always tell. Educate your readers…don’t worry, you won’t replace yourself, you will simply validate you know your stuff.
- Consistent blog posts to drive traffic to your website. This will help your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) because of the increased traffic to your site. Simply post an excerpt on your social media, with a “read more” to direct them to your site to complete the article.
- Presentations-Presentations-Nothing will help you get noticed more than getting out in front of potential clients. Reach out to local women’s groups, church groups, non-profits and retail stores to present programs. We even offer a variety of Ready-To-Go presentations to get you started.
- Create a marketing strategy. Plan at least a month in advance what you are going to talk about…then set aside some time to write blog and social media posts so you have a queue of information.
- Vodcasts-Take the time once a week to post a short video on your social media sharing a tip or two.